My love is powdered sunshine. Just add water.
I want to extend a sincere thank you to WIVESREPUBLIC for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I so appreciate the time you took to recognize me and including me as one of your picks!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
AND My NOMINEES ARE:
MY QUESTIONS ARE:
- What would you do if you had a million dollars? Pay my tithes to my church, pay off my mortgage, student loans, car, and any other outstanding debt. I would find a couple of charities to donate to. I love St. Judes for Children, MS Society and Limb Difference Research.
- What do you think are the reasons why people fail in blogging? People give up to quickly especially if they are looking to grow a reading audience. This takes time and patience is necessary. New bloggers must plan and understand their purpose for blogging. If they don’t know others certainly won’t either. Networking with other bloggers is critical and understanding blogging etiquette is essential. (Responding back, reading the works of others, commenting and following back.
- Travelling by sea or air. Take a pick. I have done both but more by air.
- If you were allowed to take only three items for a weekend in the desert, what will that be? My phone (I do everything on it!) My robe (I have an obsession for it no matter what the weather is!), a bag of Swedish fish – The assorted color kind. I have a major addiction for these things!!
- What or who makes you smile most. My son. He is my miracle but my husband who gave him to me is a very close second.
- If you were given an opportunity, what will you change about you? I would have a couple of surgical procedures on my physical appearance. Some are for medical reasons which I will be handling shortly but the others are just strictly vanity related! LOL!
- Keyboard or Pen. Take a pick. Keyboard for sure!!
- Which books have you read more than twice? These books are references for me. The Bible and The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.
- Which cities do you look forward to visiting? I will name places vs. cities, Paris, Israel, Hawaii and Australia.
- What do you find so Interesting about Nature? The circle of life in plants and animals I find extremely fascinating. I love watching Nature Channels on cable television.
- Describe yourself in three words. – Driven, Silly (Only show this side when I am comfortable around a person), Caring.
I really like these questions so I will keep them just as they are!
Have fun if you accept this challenge!